It’s time for Australia’s annual Garage Sale Trail weekend, where more than 400,000 people from all over the country will be selling, swapping, and shopping in their neighbourhood. We want to help neighbours locate sales in their suburb, and also help sellers get their garage sale discovered. That’s why we’ve launched a special map of garage sales near you!
Here’s how to find Garage Sales near you:
- In the Nextdoor app and on the web version, you’ll see a special category for “Garage Sale Trail” in the left-hand menu. Click there, and you’ll see a map in your neighbourhood!
- Any house with the arrow icon is someone hosting a Garage Sale.
- You can also participate in our fun poll to share how you’ll be taking part in the Garage Sale Trail.
4. Still not sure how to find the sales near you? Another way to locate your local map is to visit nextdoor.com.au/garagesales and sign up for an account or log in from there.
5. If your sale isn’t registered with Garage Sale Trail and you want to be included on the map, register your sale here or select the “I’m selling” or “I’m selling and shopping” options in our poll to be added to the map.
6. If you’re not hosting a sale, but still want to get in on the action, you can post your goods for sale or swap on Nextdoor’s For Sale and Free section.
We hope you all find some great deals this weekend, possibly earn some extra cash, and help reduce waste in your neighbourhood by reusing and recycling your goods! Happy selling, shopping, and swapping!
Have more questions? Try our Garage Sale Trail help page
– The Nextdoor Australia Team